Words have a very dramatic impact on humans. What we convey to others depended on our vocabulary. Check out these words given below
1. CONFINE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ Keep or restrict someone or something within certain limits of (space, scope, or time)
● Synonyms ➩ cap, circumscribe, hold down, limit, restrict
2. UNSHACKLE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ liberate; set free.
● Synonyms ➩ release, emancipate, unfetter, unleash
3. VANGUARD (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a position at the forefront of new developments or ideas.
● Synonyms ➩ frontline, spearhead, van, avant-garde
4. LACUNA (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ an absent part, especially in a book or other piece of writing.
● Synonyms ➩ deficiency, lack, gap, omission, void
5. ARGUABLY (ADV)
● Meaning ➩ used when stating an opinion or belief that you think can be shown to be true.
● Synonyms ➩ possibly, debatably, perhaps, plausibly
6. IRONICALLY (ADV)
● Meaning ➩ used in reference to a senseless, unexpected, or coincidental situation.
● Synonyms ➩ Satirically, Illogically, Absurdly
7. AVERSE (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ having a strong dislike of or opposition to something.
● Synonyms ➩ against, opposed to, disinclined, reluctant
8. ABSURDITY (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ the quality or state of being ridiculous or wildly unreasonable.
● Synonyms ➩ ludicrousness, farcicality, risibility, silliness
9. QUASH (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ reject as invalid, especially by legal procedure/put an end
● Synonyms ➩ put down, invalidate, destroy, rescind, repeal, override
10. CONTINGENCY (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a future event or circumstance which is possible but cannot be predicted with certainty
● Synonyms ➩ incident, happening, occurrence, juncture, possibility
11. CATAPULT (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ drive into a particular situation.
● Synonyms ➩ propel, launch, hurl, hurtle
12. SUBTERFUGE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a secret, usually dishonest, way of behaving.
● Synonyms ➩ trick, ploy, stratagem, Manoeuvre
13. ENTHUSE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ To make somebody feel very interested and excited.
● Synonyms ➩ encourage, stimulate, arouse, spur
14. RETRIBUTION (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ Severe punishment for something seriously wrong that somebody has done.
● Synonyms ➩ punishment, penalty, nemesis, comeuppance
15. PLAGUE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ To cause pain or trouble to somebody/something over a period of time.
● Synonyms ➩ trouble, torment, afflict, bedevil