UGC NET Admit Card 2021: The dates for the UGC NET December 2020 and June 2021 Exams have been revised and has been scheduled for 20th November To 23rd December 2021. UGC NET Admit 2021 for the post of exam scheduled on 22nd & 24th November 2021 has been released on the official website. Interested candidates can easily download their admit cards with their date of birth and registration number from the official website of NTA (National Testing Agency).In this article, we have discussed all the important dates and information about the UGC NET December 2020 and June 2021 Admit Card.
Note : The UGC NET examination for 7 NET Subjects i.e. Bengali, Kannada, Home Science, Hindi, Geography, Sociology and Sanskrit will be conducted between 15-23 December 2021.
UGC NET Admit Card 2021
UGC NET Admit Card 2021 has been available for 20,21 November on the official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates can download their NTA UGC NET 2021 admit card by logging in to their accounts using their application number and DOB. The UGC NET admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam centre. Candidates not having their NET admit card at the time of the exam might not be allowed to write the test. All the Eligible Candidates, who had enrolled for the UGC NET 2021 Examination, can download their Admit Card .
How to Download UGC NET 2021 Admit Card?
Eligible candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download NTA UGC NET 2021, Admit Card :
Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA UGC NET (@ugcnet.nta.nic.in).
Step 2: Click on Download Admit Card for UGC NET 2021 tab on the home screen.
Step 3: Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Captcha as shown on the screen
Step 4: Click on the Login button.
Step 5: Complete your undertaking regarding COVID-19 and submit your details.
Step 6: Now, UGC NET Admit card is displayed on the screen, candidates can download the Admit card by clicking on the download icon and printing it.
Direct Link to Download UGC NET Admit Card
The direct link to admit card for UGC NET 2021 examination has been given below. NTA has released admit card for 20,21 November 2021 on the official website. The admit card for other dates has been released on UGC NET official website. To make easy and fast we have given the UGC NET Admit card 2021 download link below.
Note : UGC NET Admit Card is available for Exam Dates 20, 21,22 and 24 Nov. 2021 only. For other Exam Dates, the Admit Cards will be available soon
Details Mentioned on UGC NET Admit Card 2021
UGC NET admit card 2021 will carry the following details regarding the Exam & Exam Centre:
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll Number
- Father’s name
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Shift & time
- Reporting time
- Exam Day Instruction
- Subject and Subject Code
Note: The candidates must check all the details in the UGC NET Admit card i.e. – Name, Application Number, Exam Center, Photograph and Signature. In any case, the applicants have received an admit card with incorrect information, he/she must inform at the immediate helpline number
Candidates must download the UGC NET admit card from the official website of NTA as the hard copy of the UGC NET Admit Card will not be sent to the candidate via post.
UGC NET 2021 Exam Dates, Timing
Dates of Examination 20 November to 23 December 2021 (Revised)
|Shift||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Timing of Examination||09.00 am- 12.00 pm||03:00 pm- 6:00 pm|
|Duration of Examination||01 hours||2 hours|
|Entry into the Examination Centre||7.20 am – 8.30 am||1.20 pm -2.30 pm|
|Entry in the Examination Hall/Room||8.45 am- 9.00 am||2.45 pm- 3.00 pm|
|Test Commences||9.00 am||03:00 pm|
|Test Concludes||12.00 pm||6:00 pm|
Note: The Test will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only.
Documents Required During UGC NET 2021 Exam:
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- One or two passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form)to be pasted on an attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs i.e. – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category (If required).
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phone and other banned/ prohibited items
- Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- 5 Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room.
- Duly filled Admit Card ,at the end of examination, must be dropped in the designated drop box.
UGC NET Admit Card COVID-19 Instructions
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all the time. Queue manager / ropes and Floor Marks will be arranged outside the centre and follow the instructions provided by centre staff.
- Lab number will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
- This Admit Card consists of three pages- Page 1 contains the Centre details and Self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19, Page 2 has “ Important instruction for candidates” and Page 3 has “ Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19 ”. The candidate has to download all three pages.
- Candidates will be required to sanitize hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry in centre. Hand sanitiser will be available at various locations in the centre.
- Candidate should bring duly filled in Admit card as per instructions.
- Candidate will be offered a fresh 3 Ply mask before entry.
- The candidate will be required to remove the mask worn by him/ her from home, and use the mask provided at centre only.
- At time of entry, the filled in Undertaking on Admit Card, and body temperature (using Thermo Guns) will be checked and centre staff will guide you to respective labs after scanning bar code at Admit Card.
UGC NET Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Q. When will the UGC NET admit card 2021 be released?
Ans. UGC NET admit card 2021 will release soon.
Q. When will be the exam conducted of UGC NET 2021 Exam?
Ans. NTA has conducted the UGC NET 2021 exam from 20 November to 23 December 2021
Q. How can I get UGC NET to admit card 2021?
Ans. You can download the UGC NET admit card 2021 by logging into your registered account on the official website of the exam or the above-mentioned link.
Q: Is UGC NET conducted online?
Ans: Yes, ever since NTA has started conducting the exam, UGC NET is conducted in online mode as a computer-based test (CBT) only.
Q. How to download UGC Net Admit card by name and date of birth?
A. Visit the official website of UGC NET and fill the Name and Date of birth to download UGC Net Admit Card.