SBI – Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) Notification out for 5454
SBI Clerk Notification 2021 has been released officially on 26th April 2021 for 5454 vacancies out of
which 5000 vacancies have been announced for regular posts and 454 for Backlog posts.. The last
date for online application is 17 th may 2021.The clerical recruitment is conducted once in a year
across India. The detailed advertisement has been released official website against advertisement
- The minimum age for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 20 years old but not more than 28 years old as of 01st April 2021.
a) Indian Citizenship
b) A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan OR
c) A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of
permanent settlement OR
d) A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka,
Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia,
Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India OR
Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued
by the Government of India in their favour.
- Educational Qualification (as on 16th August 2021)
(a) He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
(b) Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing
the IDD. Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally
subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having
passed the graduation examination.
(c) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education
or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years
of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam.
SBI Clerk Salary & Pay Scale
- SBI Clerk Salary Structure: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs 13075.00. (11765.00 Plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
- This implies that basics of Rs 11765 with an increment of Rs 655 for the next three years. This makes the maximum basic pay to be Rs 31450.
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate, and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- A candidate will be serving a period of 6 months on probation.
- Further, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated before the probation period comes to an end and the probation period of those employees whose performance does not meet the expectation may be extended.
SBI Clerk Online Application 2021 Process:
Application Mode: Online
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD: NIL
Payment Mode: Payment through the online payment gateway like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net
SBI Clerk 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process consists of two phases:
- Online Preliminary Examination: A certain number of candidates from different categories
are shortlisted by SBI depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination
- Online Mains Examination: Candidates are required to score passing marks and above in
the main exam to qualify each section as well as the overall cut-off in the main exam to be
eligible for the Final Selection.
- Final Result: A merit list is released under the Final result is declared on the basis of the
merit list in SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- SBI provides allotment to the candidates on the basis of preference made during
registration. SBI is thus important for provisional allotment, date of exam and joining dates
and other formalities will be informed soon.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|General English||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical ability||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|General English||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||35 minutes|
|200||2 hours 40 minutes|