Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has successfully concluded the online application procedure for Kerala PSC Recruitment Category 57/2021. The confirmation submission for the recruitment of Kerala PSC Assistant / Auditor 2021 shall commence from June 23 2021. Reportedly, candidates are asked to submit their confirmation to appear for the exam before July 12, 2021.
The application process for Kerala PSC Category 57/2021 concluded on May 5, 2021. Once the application procedure is over, Kerala PSC releases the exam schedule and releases a confirmation submission notification. Aspirants willing to appear for the exam have to submit their confirmation as per the schedule.
As per unofficial resources, Kerala PSC will organize the Kerala PSC Assistant/ Auditor 2021 Exam in September 2021. The confirmation submission for the recruitment will start on June 23, 2021. Candidates will get 20 days to submit their confirmation for the Kerala PSC Category 57/2021 exam. Reportedly, some candidates have received emails regarding the confirmation submission schedule.
However, the commission has not released any official notification regarding Kerala PSC Assistant/ Auditor confirmation submission. Aspirants are advised to visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in to get the latest update on the schedule.
Furthermore, it is mandatory for applicants to complete the confirmation submission procedure in order to appear for the written exam. They have to visit the official website, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in to submit a confirmation for writing the examination. Such candidates who complete the procedure will be able to generate and download the Kerala PSC Category 57/2021 Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the test.
How to give confirmation in Kerala PSC?
- Open the Kerala PSC login page and enter your user id, Password and Access code accurately.
2. In the new window that opens you will see the Confirmation tab
3. Then click on the “Confirmation” button. In the new window that opens, you will see the list of exams for which you can submit the confirmation. (If you need to confirm for multiple exams, give separate confirmation for each exam.) Then click on the “Confirm Now” button that appears on the right side of each post.
4. In the next window that appears, you will see information like Exam date, Post name etc. In the current window, you need to enter a few things. First, select the district where you have decided to write the exam.
5. Next, enter the Taluk in which you want to get the examination centre. Enter this required information very carefully. Choose the language in which you want the question paper.
6. The question paper is usually available in Malayalam, Tamil and Kannada languages. The question paper in the language of your chosen will be given to you during the examination.
7. Below you will find the “Send OTP” button. Click on the “Send OTP” button. You will receive a 6 digit number on the phone number you entered in the PSC profile.
8. Check if you have received a 6 digit message on your phone. You will receive a message from Kerala PSC on your phone within two minutes. If you receive a message from Kerala PSC, the 6 digit number given in the message should be entered in the ‘Enter OTP Here’ section without error.
9. Finally “I do hereby that I will attend the examination for this post scheduled to be held on (exam date)” Click on the box to the left of the text. The Tick marks will then appear there. Then click on the Submit Confirmation button.
after giving the confirmation, take a print out and keep it. There may be a delay in getting the OTP of Kerala PSC. It may take up to 5 minutes to get the OTP.