BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and more than 1900 network of branches invites offline application from candidates for engagement of CHIEF RISK OFFICER on Contract Basis for the fixed period of three years, extendable by one year at a time subject to maximum
|Name of Post||Chief Risk Officer on a fixed contractual term of three years and extendable by one year at a time, subject to maximum term of five years.|
|No: of vacancy||01|
|Qualification||Mandatory Qualification: Graduate Degree, with – (a) Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals or (b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMLA Institute; Desirable Qualification: Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst Charter awarded by CFA Institute, |
Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad,
Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad.
|Experience||Mandatory Experience: – |
Five years’ experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Desirable Experience: –
Good understanding of market risk and/or liquidity management and / or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
|Age||Minimum 40 years and maximum 60 years.|
|Duration of Contract||The candidate shall be appointed on contract basis for a fixed period of 3 years, extendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of 5 years.The performance of the selected candidate shall be reviewed by Managing Director & CEO / Executive Director of the Bank every year. The Bank will be entitled to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever, by giving 30 days’ notice or on payment of fixed Component Compensation equivalent to one Month’s fixed component of the compensation in lieu of such Notice. In case the appointee desires to terminate the contract before the expiry of the contractual period of three years, he / she will have to give to the Bank clear one month’s notice or make payment of one Month’s fixed component of the compensation in lieu of such Notice.|
|Placing of Posting||The position / place of posting of candidate will ordinarily be at Head Office, Pune. However, the Bank reserves right to post the selected candidate as per bank’s requirement.|
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
How to Apply: –
1) Applicants have to submit their applications in the format enclosed as annexure along with self- attested documents.
2) Last date for submission of application is 17.06.2021. No application shall be entitled beyond the stipulated date.
3) All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited below on or before 17.06.2021. Any application received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
4) Incomplete applications or not supported requisites documents will be rejected.
5) Application fee to be remitted by the applicants along with the application for Recruitment is as under inclusive of GST @ 18% on application fee (Non-Refundable): –
All candidates 1,000.00+180.00= 1,180.00
6) Address the application, superscripting
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF RISK OFFICER PROJECT 2021-22” to “GENERAL MANAGER BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, H.R.M DEPARTMENT, HEAD OFFICE, “LOKMANGAL”, 1501, SHIVAJINAGAR, PUNE 411 001”.
7) Mode of Payment: – Application fees of Rs: 1,180.00 inclusive of GST payable by the way of Demand Draft (Non-refundable) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of
“Bank of Maharashtra- Recruitment of CRO Project 2021-22”
payable at Pune. No other mode of payment is acceptable.